Alexander Green is Chief Investment Strategist of The Oxford Club and Liberty Through Wealth. For 16 years, Alex worked as an investment advisor, research analyst and portfolio manager on Wall Street. After developing his extensive knowledge and achieving financial independence, he retired at the age of 43. Since then, he has been living “the second half of his life.”
He is the Senior Editor of The Oxford Communiqué, which was ranked as one of the top investment newsletters by Hulbert Digest for more than a decade. He also operates three fast-paced trading services: The Momentum Alert, The Insider Alert and Oxford Microcap Trader.
Alex is also the author of four New York Times bestselling books: The Gone Fishin’ Portfolio: Get Wise, Get Wealthy… and Get On With Your Life; The Secret of Shelter Island: Money and What Matters; Beyond Wealth: The Road Map to a Rich Life; and An Embarrassment of Riches: Tapping Into the World’s Greatest Legacy of Wealth.
Articles by Alex
- The One Thing Most Investors Get Wrong March 5, 2021- What’s the one thing most investors get wrong?
- The Hottest Post-IPO Stock of Them All March 1, 2021- SPACs and other IPOs can greatly boost your portfolio’s returns. But only if you know where to look.
- The Best Buy Signal You Can Get February 26, 2021- Why would insiders buy significant amounts of their own companies’ stock with their own money at current market prices? There’s only one logical answer.
- The Huge Rewards – and Growing Risks – of Herd Immunity February 22, 2021- Just weeks away from a robust reopening of the economy, Warren Buffett’s favorite market indicator is flashing a warning sign.
- How the Market Is Like a Casino… and Why It’s Not February 19, 2021- The stock market may seem like a casino, with its volatile, short-term ups and downs, but in the long term there is no better option to grow your wealth.
- How the Rich Get Richer… and You Can Too February 15, 2021- Some politicians want to vilify the wealthy, blaming their success for others’ poverty. But this is untrue, and wealth building is possible for all Americans.
- How to End the Economic Inequality That Really Matters – Yours February 12, 2021- It’s a proven fact that if you want to grow your wealth, you need to own stocks. But there are three things getting in your way.
- What Islamists and GameStop Traders Have in Common February 8, 2021- GameStop traders are already starting to blame others for their losses in the market. But the real lesson is staring back at them in the mirror.
- Are the Financial Markets Rigged? February 5, 2021- Many people, from inexperienced internet traders to politicians, claim that everything in American society is “rigged.” So if everything else is rigged, why not the stock market?
- Dumb and Dumber Comes to Wall Street February 1, 2021- Dumb and Dumber has come to Wall Street. Except the end of this version of the movie will be more predictable, less funny and a lot more expensive than a couple of movie tickets.