Alexander Green is Chief Investment Strategist of The Oxford Club and Liberty Through Wealth. For 16 years, Alex worked as an investment advisor, research analyst and portfolio manager on Wall Street. After developing his extensive knowledge and achieving financial independence, he retired at the age of 43. Since then, he has been living “the second half of his life.”
He is the Senior Editor of The Oxford Communiqué, which was ranked as one of the top investment newsletters by Hulbert Digest for more than a decade. He also operates three fast-paced trading services: The Momentum Alert, The Insider Alert and Oxford Microcap Trader.
Alex is also the author of four New York Times bestselling books: The Gone Fishin’ Portfolio: Get Wise, Get Wealthy… and Get On With Your Life; The Secret of Shelter Island: Money and What Matters; Beyond Wealth: The Road Map to a Rich Life; and An Embarrassment of Riches: Tapping Into the World’s Greatest Legacy of Wealth.
Articles by Alex
- What Every American Should Know About Investing April 9, 2021- Here are the basics that every investor - or would-be investor - should know.
- These Two Enterprises – Not Government – Beat COVID-19 April 5, 2021- The COVID-19 pandemic is nearing its end. And we have science and capitalism to thank for that.
- Stock Market Fear… and How to Get Over It April 2, 2021- Many people are afraid to invest because they don’t understand how the market works, but they are missing out on the single best way of building wealth.
- 10 Global Trends Every Smart Investor Should Know March 29, 2021- Put down the remote... and learn about these global trends you won’t hear about in the media.
- I Listen to This Man… and You Should Too March 26, 2021- There are a few noteworthy individuals who have influenced Alex Green over the years. Here’s one you should know.
- The “Blue Zone” of Financial Well-Being March 22, 2021- There are several keys to happiness, and research shows that financial health can not only help you lead a rich life but also improve your health and relationships.
- How the Market Got the Pandemic Right… and the Media Didn’t March 15, 2021- If you’re going to risk your hard-earned money in the stock market, you need an accurate depiction of the world. But you won’t find it in the mainstream media.
- How the Media Distorts Your World… and Costs You Money March 12, 2021- Something in America is deeply broken. But it’s not “modern capitalism.” It’s modern journalism.
- A Temporary Development Turns Permanent… and Unsettling March 8, 2021- There’s a troubling trend gripping the market... and it’s disorienting investors.
- The One Thing Most Investors Get Wrong March 5, 2021- What’s the one thing most investors get wrong?