Alexander Green is Chief Investment Strategist of The Oxford Club and Liberty Through Wealth. For 16 years, Alex worked as an investment advisor, research analyst and portfolio manager on Wall Street. After developing his extensive knowledge and achieving financial independence, he retired at the age of 43. Since then, he has been living “the second half of his life.”
He is the Senior Editor of The Oxford Communiqué, which was ranked as one of the top investment newsletters by Hulbert Digest for more than a decade. He also operates three fast-paced trading services: The Momentum Alert, The Insider Alert and Oxford Microcap Trader.
Alex is also the author of four New York Times bestselling books: The Gone Fishin’ Portfolio: Get Wise, Get Wealthy… and Get On With Your Life; The Secret of Shelter Island: Money and What Matters; Beyond Wealth: The Road Map to a Rich Life; and An Embarrassment of Riches: Tapping Into the World’s Greatest Legacy of Wealth.
Articles by Alex
- The Man Who Almost Killed Bob Rotella May 10, 2021- Hurried decisions tend to be bad ones... as I was reminded on the golf course last week.
- What “Free” Government Costs Workers and Investors May 7, 2021- President Biden’s tax plan is likely to hinder economic growth and prosperity. And it’s not hard to see why.
- The Most Difficult Part of Investing May 3, 2021- Wall Street is the only market where the customers won’t buy when the merchandise goes on sale.
- How Sophisticated Investors Deal With Market Uncertainty April 26, 2021- Don’t be complacent just because the economic outlook is terrific.
- When Animal Spirits Meet “Irrational Exuberance” April 23, 2021- After a bear market and a year of bad news, investors’ outlook is optimistic. But be wary of market euphoria and sky-high valuations.
- The Death of COVID-19… and the Rebirth of the U.S. Economy April 19, 2021- As vaccination rates increase and COVID-19 cases decrease, the U.S. economy is primed for a big bounce.
- Why Investors Believe the Stock Market Is “Rigged” April 16, 2021- The average investor vastly underperforms the market. And there are six primary factors to blame.
- How to Develop a Prosperity Mindset April 12, 2021- This may be an investor’s most critical asset...
- What Every American Should Know About Investing April 9, 2021- Here are the basics that every investor - or would-be investor - should know.
- These Two Enterprises – Not Government – Beat COVID-19 April 5, 2021- The COVID-19 pandemic is nearing its end. And we have science and capitalism to thank for that.