Alexander Green is Chief Investment Strategist of The Oxford Club and Liberty Through Wealth. For 16 years, Alex worked as an investment advisor, research analyst and portfolio manager on Wall Street. After developing his extensive knowledge and achieving financial independence, he retired at the age of 43. Since then, he has been living “the second half of his life.”
He is the Senior Editor of The Oxford Communiqué, which was ranked as one of the top investment newsletters by Hulbert Digest for more than a decade. He also operates three fast-paced trading services: The Momentum Alert, The Insider Alert and Oxford Microcap Trader.
Alex is also the author of four New York Times bestselling books: The Gone Fishin’ Portfolio: Get Wise, Get Wealthy… and Get On With Your Life; The Secret of Shelter Island: Money and What Matters; Beyond Wealth: The Road Map to a Rich Life; and An Embarrassment of Riches: Tapping Into the World’s Greatest Legacy of Wealth.
Articles by Alex
- Why I’m Bearish on Tesla January 11, 2021- Tesla is a fine company. But I wouldn’t touch the stock with a barge pole.
- Yesterday’s Tragic News… and Tomorrow’s Markets January 7, 2021- After protestors stormed the Capitol yesterday, Americans are shocked and uncertain. But the market seems to be shrugging it off.
- Why Traders Ignore the Small Stocks With the Best Potential January 6, 2021- Inexperienced traders often go after the biggest stocks - Apple, Amazon, etc. - but they are missing out on major potential by ignoring the small stocks.
- How Investors Should Prepare for 2021 January 4, 2021- 2020 was an extraordinary year. Here’s how investors should prepare for 2021.
- How to Cut Your Risk and Maximize Your Gains in Today’s Market December 28, 2020- It’s a mistake for investors to find themselves in a constant state of reaction to the daily news. Instead, maximize your wealth creation with this advice.
- Charles Dickens: The Man Who Invented Christmas December 23, 2020- In one small book, Charles Dickens changed the culture, inspired his contemporaries and helped restore a holiday they were eager to revive.
- How You Got Richer Than the Wealthiest American Ever December 21, 2020- Although John D. Rockefeller was the wealthiest American of all time, consider that he didn’t experience the true wealth that most Americans have today.
- Meet My New Heroes: Monica and Robert Kinder December 18, 2020- It’s the season of giving. And we don’t know anyone more deserving of a little holiday cheer than Monica and Robert Kinder.
- Risk Is What You Can’t See Coming December 14, 2020- We can’t predict the future. But smart investors should be prepared nonetheless.
- Elon Musk Schools Governor Newsom on the Real World December 10, 2020- “Tax the rich” sounds catchy on a sweatshirt. But in reality, the practice ends up hurting everyone else.