Alexander Green is Chief Investment Strategist of The Oxford Club and Liberty Through Wealth. For 16 years, Alex worked as an investment advisor, research analyst and portfolio manager on Wall Street. After developing his extensive knowledge and achieving financial independence, he retired at the age of 43. Since then, he has been living “the second half of his life.”
He is the Senior Editor of The Oxford Communiqué, which was ranked as one of the top investment newsletters by Hulbert Digest for more than a decade. He also operates three fast-paced trading services: The Momentum Alert, The Insider Alert and Oxford Microcap Trader.
Alex is also the author of four New York Times bestselling books: The Gone Fishin’ Portfolio: Get Wise, Get Wealthy… and Get On With Your Life; The Secret of Shelter Island: Money and What Matters; Beyond Wealth: The Road Map to a Rich Life; and An Embarrassment of Riches: Tapping Into the World’s Greatest Legacy of Wealth.
Articles by Alex
- These Meme Stocks Come With a 100% Guarantee June 11, 2021- Almost nothing in the stock market is certain... except that meme stocks are destined for a big crash.
- The Unstoppable Factor That Drives Momentum Stocks Higher June 7, 2021- Technological innovations are propelling us toward a more prosperous future. Momentum stocks are the way to capitalize on it.
- Why You Should Love These Greedy Money-Grubbers June 3, 2021- Many Americans think of Wall Street as a bunch of greedy slugs... But it’s also a huge driver of innovation.
- Why Capitalism Doesn’t Need to Be Reformed May 31, 2021- Today, we celebrate our freedoms as Americans and those who fought for them, as well as the system that allows anyone to achieve a rich life.
- The Worst Trading Technique Ever Devised May 28, 2021- There are plenty of ways to make money in the markets right now, but this trading technique is not one of them.
- Here’s How Much Crypto You Should Have: Zero May 24, 2021- People often ask Alexander Green how much investors should have in cryptocurrency. His answer may surprise you.
- What if You’re Wrong? May 21, 2021- Many investors consider the very best-case or very worst-case scenarios when they make investment decisions. But what they fail to consider is “What if I’m wrong?”
- Is the American Dream Still Alive? May 17, 2021- The pandemic is receding. Jobs, incomes and asset values are rising again. Yet the same folks who insisted the American Dream was dead before the pandemic are now repeating that claim.
- Why the Best Fund Managers Can’t Beat the Market May 14, 2021- Thousands of investors are searching for a book that shows them how to invest their hard-earned money safely and effectively, with as little time and fuss as possible. Alexander Green has exactly what they need.
- The Man Who Almost Killed Bob Rotella May 10, 2021- Hurried decisions tend to be bad ones... as I was reminded on the golf course last week.