Alexander Green is Chief Investment Strategist of The Oxford Club and Liberty Through Wealth. For 16 years, Alex worked as an investment advisor, research analyst and portfolio manager on Wall Street. After developing his extensive knowledge and achieving financial independence, he retired at the age of 43. Since then, he has been living “the second half of his life.”
He is the Senior Editor of The Oxford Communiqué, which was ranked as one of the top investment newsletters by Hulbert Digest for more than a decade. He also operates three fast-paced trading services: The Momentum Alert, The Insider Alert and Oxford Microcap Trader.
Alex is also the author of four New York Times bestselling books: The Gone Fishin’ Portfolio: Get Wise, Get Wealthy… and Get On With Your Life; The Secret of Shelter Island: Money and What Matters; Beyond Wealth: The Road Map to a Rich Life; and An Embarrassment of Riches: Tapping Into the World’s Greatest Legacy of Wealth.
Articles by Alex
- The Mindset of the World’s Greatest Investors July 26, 2021- Success is about perspective. And the world’s top investors share one particular trait: a positive mindset that doesn’t quit.
- How to Maximize Your Income… Savings… and Net Worth July 23, 2021- Want to achieve financial independence? The more you save, the better off you'll be. And to maximize your savings, you'll need to maximize your income.
- If You Want to Be Rich… Stop Acting Rich July 19, 2021- If you want to build wealth and achieve financial freedom, one of the first steps is to stop wasting money and spending like you’re rich.
- Your First Step on the Road to Financial Freedom July 16, 2021- Surveys have shown that some Americans have their heads in the sand about planning for retirement. But no matter your age, it's never too late to start.
- Your New Blueprint for Financial Independence July 12, 2021- The number of wealthy American households reached a new high in 2020. But if you’re getting left behind, here’s what you can do about it.
- The Most Controversial Topic on Earth July 9, 2021- One subject in particular is a constant source of controversy, even among the most highly educated individuals. And it’s not what you'd think it would be...
- The Beginning of the Best Thing That Ever Happened July 2, 2021- The American Dream is alive and well. And despite media negativity and common perceptions, Americans have more to celebrate now than ever before.
- The Biggest Risk Is What You Don’t See Coming June 28, 2021- Throughout his career, Harry Houdini completed many dangerous, life-threatening stunts. His untimely death offers an important lesson for investors.
- How Skepticism Can Save You Thousands of Dollars June 25, 2021- We hear a variety of claims every single day. So how do we separate fact from fiction? With a healthy dose of skepticism.
- ProPublica… and the Ongoing “War on Wealth” June 21, 2021- The country’s wealthiest individuals got there by working, saving and investing. But proposed taxes threaten to confiscate wealth for the “public good.”