Alexander Green is Chief Investment Strategist of The Oxford Club and Liberty Through Wealth. For 16 years, Alex worked as an investment advisor, research analyst and portfolio manager on Wall Street. After developing his extensive knowledge and achieving financial independence, he retired at the age of 43. Since then, he has been living “the second half of his life.”
He is the Senior Editor of The Oxford Communiqué, which was ranked as one of the top investment newsletters by Hulbert Digest for more than a decade. He also operates three fast-paced trading services: The Momentum Alert, The Insider Alert and Oxford Microcap Trader.
Alex is also the author of four New York Times bestselling books: The Gone Fishin’ Portfolio: Get Wise, Get Wealthy… and Get On With Your Life; The Secret of Shelter Island: Money and What Matters; Beyond Wealth: The Road Map to a Rich Life; and An Embarrassment of Riches: Tapping Into the World’s Greatest Legacy of Wealth.
Articles by Alex
- 3 Steps That Guarantee a Bigger Portfolio in 2021 January 25, 2021- The market finished a unique year, proving that the future holds no guarantees. Here are three simple things you can do to ensure you grow your wealth in 2021.
- The First Thing Every Investor Needs January 22, 2021- Becoming financially independent requires a willingness to save, an understanding of basic financial concepts and an actionable financial plan. Yet these are all dependent on something even more vital.
- The Man With a Dream… Who Shared It With the World January 18, 2021- This week, millions of Americans will pause to celebrate the life and work of Martin Luther King Jr., the 20th century’s most influential civil rights activist.
- Why I’m Bearish on Tesla January 11, 2021- Tesla is a fine company. But I wouldn’t touch the stock with a barge pole.
- Yesterday’s Tragic News… and Tomorrow’s Markets January 7, 2021- After protestors stormed the Capitol yesterday, Americans are shocked and uncertain. But the market seems to be shrugging it off.
- Why Traders Ignore the Small Stocks With the Best Potential January 6, 2021- Inexperienced traders often go after the biggest stocks - Apple, Amazon, etc. - but they are missing out on major potential by ignoring the small stocks.
- How Investors Should Prepare for 2021 January 4, 2021- 2020 was an extraordinary year. Here’s how investors should prepare for 2021.
- How to Cut Your Risk and Maximize Your Gains in Today’s Market December 28, 2020- It’s a mistake for investors to find themselves in a constant state of reaction to the daily news. Instead, maximize your wealth creation with this advice.
- Charles Dickens: The Man Who Invented Christmas December 23, 2020- In one small book, Charles Dickens changed the culture, inspired his contemporaries and helped restore a holiday they were eager to revive.
- How You Got Richer Than the Wealthiest American Ever December 21, 2020- Although John D. Rockefeller was the wealthiest American of all time, consider that he didn’t experience the true wealth that most Americans have today.