Alexander Green is Chief Investment Strategist of The Oxford Club and Liberty Through Wealth. For 16 years, Alex worked as an investment advisor, research analyst and portfolio manager on Wall Street. After developing his extensive knowledge and achieving financial independence, he retired at the age of 43. Since then, he has been living “the second half of his life.”
He is the Senior Editor of The Oxford Communiqué, which was ranked as one of the top investment newsletters by Hulbert Digest for more than a decade. He also operates three fast-paced trading services: The Momentum Alert, The Insider Alert and Oxford Microcap Trader.
Alex is also the author of four New York Times bestselling books: The Gone Fishin’ Portfolio: Get Wise, Get Wealthy… and Get On With Your Life; The Secret of Shelter Island: Money and What Matters; Beyond Wealth: The Road Map to a Rich Life; and An Embarrassment of Riches: Tapping Into the World’s Greatest Legacy of Wealth.
Articles by Alex
- Some of the Best Investors Suffer From Hyperopia May 16, 2022 - While the majority of Americans aren’t saving enough for retirement, those who do aren’t spending enough to truly live.
- Who’s Afraid of the Big, Bad Bear? May 11, 2022 - We’ve officially arrived at a long-awaited bear market, and investors are wondering how to handle it. The answer lies in great companies at better prices.
- What the Heck Is Wrong With This Market? May 9, 2022 - Instead of worrying about the state of the market, prepare for it by taking the necessary steps to protect your portfolio.
- Why Some Americans Get Wealthy and Others Don’t May 2, 2022 - Financially successful individuals work hard to develop habits that build wealth.
- How You Can Maximize Reward for Little Risk April 29, 2022 - Risk is what you can’t see coming. While timing is uncertain, we will have many bull and bear markets in the future. Smart investors plan ahead - as should you.
- Could You Benefit From an Account Manager? April 25, 2022 - Managed accounts are now a viable option for many investors. But whether you need an account manager depends on the kind of investor you are.
- The Shocking Way Most Americans Get Rich April 22, 2022 - Most millionaires understand that success is not determined by the perception of affluence. Most millionaires choose to save more than they spend.
- The Best Year for Millionaires… Ever April 18, 2022 - 2021 was the year of the millionaire. According to one billionaire money manager, there are 10 different ways you could join the millionaire ranks in 2022.
- How Wayne Gretzky Can Make You a Better Investor April 11, 2022 - Investors miss 100% of the stocks they don’t buy. And there’s one opportunity in a promising - and undervalued - sector of the market that you don’t want to miss.
- How Investors Can Have Their Cake and Eat It Too April 8, 2022 - Some investors may feel the need to choose between dividends and buybacks. But follow in the footsteps of one of the world’s wealthiest men and you could have both.