Alexander Green is Chief Investment Strategist of The Oxford Club and Liberty Through Wealth. For 16 years, Alex worked as an investment advisor, research analyst and portfolio manager on Wall Street. After developing his extensive knowledge and achieving financial independence, he retired at the age of 43. Since then, he has been living “the second half of his life.”
He is the Senior Editor of The Oxford Communiqué, which was ranked as one of the top investment newsletters by Hulbert Digest for more than a decade. He also operates three fast-paced trading services: The Momentum Alert, The Insider Alert and Oxford Microcap Trader.
Alex is also the author of four New York Times bestselling books: The Gone Fishin’ Portfolio: Get Wise, Get Wealthy… and Get On With Your Life; The Secret of Shelter Island: Money and What Matters; Beyond Wealth: The Road Map to a Rich Life; and An Embarrassment of Riches: Tapping Into the World’s Greatest Legacy of Wealth.
Articles by Alex
- Is the Stock Market “Detached From Reality”? October 26, 2020- When someone tells you that the stock market has it all wrong, they’re saying they’re smarter than everybody. And that’s rarely the case.
- The Investment Upside of COVID-19 October 23, 2020- There’s an enormous opportunity in the pandemic that many investors - thanks to relentless negative news coverage - still don’t recognize.
- 10 Global Trends Every Smart Investor Should Know October 19, 2020- Put down the remote... and learn about these global trends you won’t hear about in the media.
- Most Investment Systems Won’t Work… But This Will October 16, 2020- This tried and true investment discipline always pays off.
- Understanding the Life – and Death – of Great Stocks October 12, 2020- If market outperformance is your goal, drop your subscription to the psychic network. It’s time to fine-tune your investment strategy.
- The Two Secrets of Bill O’Reilly’s Stock Market Success October 9, 2020- Bill O’Reilly is not an investment expert, so how has he become such a successful investor? It turns out there are two steps that pave the path to true wealth.
- I Was Batboy to the Greatest Slugger of Them All October 2, 2020- Batboys can learn from the greats just by paying attention - which is exactly how Alexander Green learned some of the best investment strategies.
- The “Blue Zone” of Financial Well-Being September 28, 2020- There are several keys to happiness, and research shows that financial health can not only help you lead a rich life but also improve your health and relationships.
- The “Blue Zones” of Wealth and Happiness September 25, 2020- According to a world-renowned researcher and bestselling author, the three things that lead to happiness - and true wealth - are pleasure, purpose and pride.
- Are Corporate Insiders Shouting “Buy”? September 21, 2020- Investors can get themselves in a panic if they don’t understand what insider buying signals are really saying. Alex Green explains how to interpret them.