Based in London, Nicholas Vardy is a widely recognized expert on quantitative trading systems, exchange-traded funds and global investing. An accomplished investment guru since 2005, Nicholas has several successful newsletters to his name. He has been a regular commentator on CNN International and Fox Business Network. He has also been cited in The Wall Street Journal, The Financial Times, Fox Business News, MarketWatch, Yahoo Finance, TheStreet and MSN Money Central.
Nicholas holds a B.A. and M.A. from Stanford University and a J.D. from Harvard Law School. He is a fellow at London’s Royal Society for the encouragement of Arts, Manufactures and Commerce, and Chatham House, the Royal Institute of International Affairs.
Nicholas teams up with Alexander Green, writing for Liberty Through Wealth and The Oxford Communiqué.
Articles by Nicholas
- The Rebirth of Spinoff Investing December 1, 2021- For decades, Big Tech has had widespread control over investors. Here's your chance to take back your financial power.
- Don’t Be an Investment Turkey November 23, 2021- Don’t become the investor version of a Thanksgiving turkey: well fed day after day, until one day disaster strikes!
- Has the Magic Gone Away? November 18, 2021- This blue chip stock has been hit hard in recent months. Is it a sign of long-term decline or the perfect buying opportunity?
- Why Most Market-Beating Investment Strategies Are Bunk November 16, 2021- It’s time for investors to ignore the promises of “market-beating” strategies and instead use two simple tactics.
- USA… Number 10? November 11, 2021- One area where America consistently dominates is the global economy. But are the tides changing?
- 3 Reasons to Be Bullish Through the Rest of the Year November 9, 2021- The market was down in the dumps earlier this fall, but the coming months should be an exciting time for investors.
- Is It Time to Bid Farewell to This Feel-Good Stock? November 4, 2021- This tech company has been all over the news lately. But is it growing... or grown?
- Tesla and the Psychology of Speculative Mania November 2, 2021- Investors should learn important lessons from the greatest financial bubbles of all time... before the next one arrives.
- The Tyranny of the “Nudge” October 28, 2021- As COVID-19 rages on, global citizens must be aware of manipulative psychological “nudges” being used to control their behavior.
- How to Profit From Today’s Energy Crisis October 26, 2021- Energy prices are soaring worldwide, putting us on the edge of a new energy crisis. What does this mean for investors?