Based in London, Nicholas Vardy is a widely recognized expert on quantitative trading systems, exchange-traded funds and global investing. An accomplished investment guru since 2005, Nicholas has several successful newsletters to his name. He has been a regular commentator on CNN International and Fox Business Network. He has also been cited in The Wall Street Journal, The Financial Times, Fox Business News, MarketWatch, Yahoo Finance, TheStreet and MSN Money Central.
Nicholas holds a B.A. and M.A. from Stanford University and a J.D. from Harvard Law School. He is a fellow at London’s Royal Society for the encouragement of Arts, Manufactures and Commerce, and Chatham House, the Royal Institute of International Affairs.
Nicholas launched his quant-based trading service, Oxford Swing Trader, in 2020. He also teams up with Alexander Green, writing for Liberty Through Wealth and The Oxford Communiqué.
Articles by Nicholas
- The Secrets of the Market Wizards May 13, 2021- Market wizards are the Michael Jordans and Tom Bradys of investing. They operate on a level none of us will ever reach, but there is still a lot they can teach us.
- Two Investment Strategies: Market vs. Moonshot May 11, 2021- A tiny percentage of companies account for all the market’s gains. So how should investors position themselves?
- Swing Trade Recommendation Review May 6, 2021- We booked a solid gain on this swing trade recommendation.
- The Return of the Commodity Supercycle May 4, 2021- Commodities have already rebounded from their historic lows. Here’s why that’s going to continue.
- The No. 1 Rule of Trading April 29, 2021- The No. 1 rule of trading is deceptively simple. But most traders don’t follow it.
- Are FAANG Stocks Losing Their Bite? April 27, 2021- The obsession with FAANG stocks is beginning to wane. And this past quarter may have signaled a turning point.
- New Swing Trade Recommendation April 22, 2021- Today’s swing trade recommendation will continue to benefit from online spending long after the pandemic recedes.
- The Real Threat to Cryptocurrencies April 20, 2021- China and Turkey have shut down crypto transactions, and India isn’t far behind. Could a U.S. crackdown be next?
- The NFT Bubble Is Waiting to Burst April 15, 2021- Non-fungible tokens may have their prosaic uses. But that doesn’t mean they’re a good investment.
- The World’s Most Unpopular Investment April 14, 2021- The world’s most unpopular investment - part of President Biden’s “clean energy standard” - is about to get a big boost.