Based in London, Nicholas Vardy is a widely recognized expert on quantitative trading systems, exchange-traded funds and global investing. An accomplished investment guru since 2005, Nicholas has several successful newsletters to his name. He has been a regular commentator on CNN International and Fox Business Network. He has also been cited in The Wall Street Journal, The Financial Times, Fox Business News, MarketWatch, Yahoo Finance, TheStreet and MSN Money Central.
Nicholas holds a B.A. and M.A. from Stanford University and a J.D. from Harvard Law School. He is a fellow at London’s Royal Society for the encouragement of Arts, Manufactures and Commerce, and Chatham House, the Royal Institute of International Affairs.
Nicholas teams up with Alexander Green, writing for Liberty Through Wealth and The Oxford Communiqué.
Articles by Nicholas
- The No. 1 Rule of Trading October 12, 2021- The first and most important rule of trading is deceptively simple. But most traders don’t follow it.
- Is This EV Company Worth the Hype? October 7, 2021- One EV company is constantly in the news. But is it worth the hype? Watch Nicholas Vardy’s newest video to find out.
- How to Play the Chinese Stock Washout October 5, 2021- Chinese stocks have been pummeled lately. Should investors run for the hills, or are recent buybacks an indicator of better days ahead?
- The Untold Story of Nike’s Remarkable Success September 30, 2021- Every company on the market today has its own success story. Most of them are untold, including the story of this blue chip stock’s road to victory.
- Is Artificial Intelligence the Future of Investing? September 28, 2021- Artificial intelligence has many practical applications, including investing. But is quant trading truly the future of investing?
- What Takes a Stock From Good to Great? September 24, 2021- It can be tough to tell which stocks will be the biggest winners. But using technical analysis, we can separate the wheat from the chaff.
- Get Ready to Exploit This 328-Year-Old Market Anomaly September 21, 2021- Investors are bearish after the recent market pullback. But if you understand market history, you'll know exactly which anomaly is at work here.
- Can Economists Teach You the Secret of Happiness? September 16, 2021- The importance of money is a hot topic among economists. But to be a happy spender, you have to find what makes you happy first.
- Why America Remains the Global Engine of Innovation September 14, 2021- Much of America’s success is due to the power of innovation. Five factors make America the pioneering superpower it is.
- Stay Away From China September 9, 2021- Emerging markets are tough to navigate. And there’s one country U.S. investors should steer clear of because it’s simply not a risk worth taking.