Based in London, Nicholas Vardy is a widely recognized expert on quantitative trading systems, exchange-traded funds and global investing. An accomplished investment guru since 2005, Nicholas has several successful newsletters to his name. He has been a regular commentator on CNN International and Fox Business Network. He has also been cited in The Wall Street Journal, The Financial Times, Fox Business News, MarketWatch, Yahoo Finance, TheStreet and MSN Money Central.
Nicholas holds a B.A. and M.A. from Stanford University and a J.D. from Harvard Law School. He is a fellow at London’s Royal Society for the encouragement of Arts, Manufactures and Commerce, and Chatham House, the Royal Institute of International Affairs.
Nicholas launched his quant-based trading service, Oxford Swing Trader, in 2020. He also teams up with Alexander Green, writing for Liberty Through Wealth and The Oxford Communiqué.
Articles by Nicholas
- Should You Invest in the “Most Desired Companies” in America? December 3, 2020- It’s easy to invest in the most popular stocks. But what about the most hated?
- Bet on Big Money’s Favorite Asset Class for 2021 December 1, 2020- It’s not too late to bet on emerging markets. In fact, you’re just in time.
- Is Tesla the Next Yahoo? November 24, 2020- Tesla is about to join the S&P 500. But is that good news for shareholders?
- A Contrarian’s Guide to Playing Energy Stocks November 19, 2020- Clean energy stocks are on fire while Big Oil seems doomed. The plan of action for investors could not be more straightforward. Or is it?
- The End of Value Investing? November 17, 2020- Value stocks have suffered through a decade from hell. What’s a value investor to do?
- A Swing Trade to Be Thankful For November 12, 2020- This month, Nicholas Vardy is thankful for swing trades. And you should be too because he has an exciting new recommendation.
- Lessons From Today’s Market Wizards November 10, 2020- Here are five lessons investors can learn from today’s top traders.
- How to Profit From the Fintech Revolution November 5, 2020- The fintech revolution is here. Here are two easy ways to profit from it.
- The Most Divisive Election in American History November 3, 2020- The most divisive era in American history saw a major clash between the establishment and populists. What are the implications for wealth and power?
- Hit the Road for Higher Profits October 29, 2020- This stock jumped 35% in just 10 days... proving once again the power of swing trading.