Based in London, Nicholas Vardy is a widely recognized expert on quantitative trading systems, exchange-traded funds and global investing. An accomplished investment guru since 2005, Nicholas has several successful newsletters to his name. He has been a regular commentator on CNN International and Fox Business Network. He has also been cited in The Wall Street Journal, The Financial Times, Fox Business News, MarketWatch, Yahoo Finance, TheStreet and MSN Money Central.
Nicholas holds a B.A. and M.A. from Stanford University and a J.D. from Harvard Law School. He is a fellow at London’s Royal Society for the encouragement of Arts, Manufactures and Commerce, and Chatham House, the Royal Institute of International Affairs.
Nicholas launched his quant-based trading service, Oxford Swing Trader, in 2020. He also teams up with Alexander Green, writing for Liberty Through Wealth and The Oxford Communiqué.
Articles by Nicholas
- Hit the Road for Higher Profits October 29, 2020- This stock jumped 35% in just 10 days... proving once again the power of swing trading.
- What Swing Traders and Surfers Have in Common October 27, 2020- Swing trading is like surfing. If you catch the right wave, you can ride it for optimal momentum.
- Secrets of Successful Swing Trading October 22, 2020- Swing trading is one of the best ways to make money over a short period. But why is it so successful? There are a variety of factors.
- How Swing Trading Lets You Bet on a Market Bottom October 21, 2020- Swing trading has allowed hedge fund managers like Paul Tudor Jones II to become billionaires. Here’s how you can apply this strategy to your portfolio.
- Investing Quotes to Live By October 20, 2020- These quotes are just a few words, but they have the power to save you millions.
- A Pandemic Play With 35% Growth October 15, 2020- This week’s swing trade recommendation is already surpassing analyst expectations.
- Investing With Lady Luck October 13, 2020- Bill Miller outperformed the market for 15 years straight. And you could have easily done the same…
- Three ETF Strategies Crushing the Market October 8, 2020- 2020 has been a roller coaster. But these three strategies have been beating the market anyway.
- The Psychology of “Influence” in Investing October 6, 2020- No one is immune to the power of persuasion. Certainly not investors. So here are six “weapons of influence” to watch out for.
- Profit From Wall Street’s Second-Favorite Stock October 1, 2020- Back in August, Wall Street smart money loved this technology stock. Here’s how we got to profit from it.