Based in London, Nicholas Vardy is a widely recognized expert on quantitative trading systems, exchange-traded funds and global investing. An accomplished investment guru since 2005, Nicholas has several successful newsletters to his name. He has been a regular commentator on CNN International and Fox Business Network. He has also been cited in The Wall Street Journal, The Financial Times, Fox Business News, MarketWatch, Yahoo Finance, TheStreet and MSN Money Central.
Nicholas holds a B.A. and M.A. from Stanford University and a J.D. from Harvard Law School. He is a fellow at London’s Royal Society for the encouragement of Arts, Manufactures and Commerce, and Chatham House, the Royal Institute of International Affairs.
Nicholas teams up with Alexander Green, writing for Liberty Through Wealth and The Oxford Communiqué.
Articles by Nicholas
- What Modern Art Can Teach You About Investing June 30, 2022 - You may think art collectors and venture capitalists don’t have a lot in common. In reality, the best collectors operate much like the best investors...
- The Never-Ending Macroeconomic Chess Game June 28, 2022 - As Charlie Munger famously noted, “Microeconomics is what you do. Macroeconomics is what you put up with.”
- A Company Laser-Focused on Generating Shareholder Value June 23, 2022 - America’s favorite shipping company just jumped a whopping 14% in a single day. But analysts have quietly reduced their price targets on the company’s shares.
- Cryptomania: This Time Is NOT Different June 21, 2022 - Bitcoin fell almost 75% from its all-time high, and the worst is yet to come. Will the fanfare of cryptomania finally come to an end?
- What the Marshmallow Test Can Teach You About Accumulating Wealth June 16, 2022 - A now-famous psychology test provides insight on the relationship between delayed gratification and wealth accumulation.
- Why Energy Stocks Are the Next Big Tech June 14, 2022 - The smart money is investing in energy stocks. There are three reasons you should too.
- The World’s Leading Payment Processor Is Under Fire June 9, 2022 - America’s favorite credit card company recently raised its swipe fees, and consumers are upset... but its stock forecast should make investors happy.
- Long Live the McDonald’s Theory of Globalization June 7, 2022 - Trade has never been more globally connected. No matter what critics might have you believe, globalization is here to stay.
- What My Mother Taught Me About Investing June 2, 2022 - You don’t need to be an expert financier to profit from the stock market. All you need is a handful of good opportunities.
- The Rise and Fall of a Crypto Lunatic May 31, 2022 - Understanding the delicate failure - and empty promises - of one lunatic developer sheds light on the danger of investing in crypto.