Based in London, Nicholas Vardy is a widely recognized expert on quantitative trading systems, exchange-traded funds and global investing. An accomplished investment guru since 2005, Nicholas has several successful newsletters to his name. He has been a regular commentator on CNN International and Fox Business Network. He has also been cited in The Wall Street Journal, The Financial Times, Fox Business News, MarketWatch, Yahoo Finance, TheStreet and MSN Money Central.
Nicholas holds a B.A. and M.A. from Stanford University and a J.D. from Harvard Law School. He is a fellow at London’s Royal Society for the encouragement of Arts, Manufactures and Commerce, and Chatham House, the Royal Institute of International Affairs.
Nicholas launched his quant-based trading service, Oxford Swing Trader, in 2020. He also teams up with Alexander Green, writing for Liberty Through Wealth and The Oxford Communiqué.
Articles by Nicholas
- Swing Trade Recommendation Review March 4, 2021- The timing of my recent swing trade recommendation was spot-on.
- The Power of Thinking Differently March 2, 2021- What if the pandemic's long-term effects will be neither as severe nor as long-lasting as the consensus believes?
- Is 2021 the Year of the Small Cap Stock? February 25, 2021- All investment strategies have their seasons. And today, we’re in the season of small caps.
- Three Investing Rules to Live By February 23, 2021- These three investing rules have stood the test of time... and they can help you make better decisions about your money.
- A Delicious New Swing Trade Pick February 18, 2021- Today’s swing trade recommendation is not only surviving during the pandemic but thriving.
- How to Invest in This “Secret” Bull Market February 16, 2021- This 8,000-year-old investment may not be shiny and new. But it’s in the midst of a bull market that will likely produce steady gains for years to come.
- Why This Crisis Isn’t Like 2008’s February 11, 2021- The COVID-19 pandemic dealt a heavy blow to the U.S. economy. But it will recover sooner than you think.
- Lessons From America’s “Disruptive” Revolutions February 9, 2021- Early investors can make a fortune by investing in disruptive technology stocks. But proceed with caution.
- A Perfectly Timed Swing Trade February 4, 2021- Our timing could not have been better on this swing trade recommendation.
- Should You Invest in the “Baby Berkshire”? February 2, 2021- Modeling itself after the legendary Berkshire Hathaway, this “Baby Berkshire” still has plenty of gas left in the investment tank.