Based in London, Nicholas Vardy is a widely recognized expert on quantitative trading systems, exchange-traded funds and global investing. An accomplished investment guru since 2005, Nicholas has several successful newsletters to his name. He has been a regular commentator on CNN International and Fox Business Network. He has also been cited in The Wall Street Journal, The Financial Times, Fox Business News, MarketWatch, Yahoo Finance, TheStreet and MSN Money Central.
Nicholas holds a B.A. and M.A. from Stanford University and a J.D. from Harvard Law School. He is a fellow at London’s Royal Society for the encouragement of Arts, Manufactures and Commerce, and Chatham House, the Royal Institute of International Affairs.
Nicholas launched his quant-based trading service, Oxford Swing Trader, in 2020. He also teams up with Alexander Green, writing for Liberty Through Wealth and The Oxford Communiqué.
Articles by Nicholas
- The NFT Bubble Is Waiting to Burst April 15, 2021- Non-fungible tokens may have their prosaic uses. But that doesn’t mean they’re a good investment.
- The World’s Most Unpopular Investment April 14, 2021- The world’s most unpopular investment - part of President Biden’s “clean energy standard” - is about to get a big boost.
- Swing Trade Recommendation Review April 8, 2021- In this recent swing trade, subscribers banked bigger gains than they expected.
- Disrupting the Disrupters April 6, 2021- Investors tend to think that “first” equals “best.” Yet there are two significant benefits to being a latecomer into a market.
- Predictions From the Depths of the Coronavirus Crash April 1, 2021- If March 2020 was all about doom and gloom, March 2021 is all about reining in a full-fledged financial mania.
- Bullish on Britain March 30, 2021- Investors are moving on from overvalued tech stocks and into value stocks. Here’s one way to play it.
- New Swing Trade Recommendation March 24, 2021- Today’s swing trade recommendation is one of the largest companies in the world.
- Secrets of Successful Swing Trading March 23, 2021- A quantitative approach to short-term swing trading is by far the best way to make the most money over the shortest period.
- Quant Investing’s Biggest Edge March 19, 2021- Quant investing uses computers to process tons of data and reveal invisible patterns. But the real edge in quant and swing trading is a lot simpler.
- Time to Abandon This Sinking Ark March 16, 2021- Ark Invest’s actively managed ETFs enjoyed fantastic results in 2020, but Nicholas Vardy has seen this movie before. And it doesn’t end well.