Based in London, Nicholas Vardy is a widely recognized expert on quantitative trading systems, exchange-traded funds and global investing. An accomplished investment guru since 2005, Nicholas has several successful newsletters to his name. He has been a regular commentator on CNN International and Fox Business Network. He has also been cited in The Wall Street Journal, The Financial Times, Fox Business News, MarketWatch, Yahoo Finance, TheStreet and MSN Money Central.
Nicholas holds a B.A. and M.A. from Stanford University and a J.D. from Harvard Law School. He is a fellow at London’s Royal Society for the encouragement of Arts, Manufactures and Commerce, and Chatham House, the Royal Institute of International Affairs.
Nicholas launched his quant-based trading service, Oxford Swing Trader, in 2020. He also teams up with Alexander Green, writing for Liberty Through Wealth and The Oxford Communiqué.
Articles by Nicholas
- Get Ready to Exploit This 328-Year-Old Market Anomaly September 21, 2021- Investors are bearish after the recent market pullback. But if you understand market history, you'll know exactly which anomaly is at work here.
- Can Economists Teach You the Secret of Happiness? September 16, 2021- The importance of money is a hot topic among economists. But to be a happy spender, you have to find what makes you happy first.
- Why America Remains the Global Engine of Innovation September 14, 2021- Much of America’s success is due to the power of innovation. Five factors make America the pioneering superpower it is.
- Stay Away From China September 9, 2021- Emerging markets are tough to navigate. And there’s one country U.S. investors should steer clear of because it’s simply not a risk worth taking.
- Will Yale Come Out on Top? September 7, 2021- Yale University’s stellar endowment record earned it an enviable reputation. But over the past 10 years, it has failed to beat the market.
- You Need to See a Psychiatrist September 2, 2021- Top traders often seek the help of coaches and psychiatrists. Every investor should follow their example and evaluate their own psychology.
- Why Psychology Is the No. 1 Secret to Your Investment Success August 31, 2021- Good advice is helpful only if you actually follow it. Here’s why psychology applies not just to your health but also to your investing.
- The Single Most Important Quality of Successful Investors August 26, 2021- You might think the key to becoming a successful investor is studying modern financial theory. But really, the secret to wealth is more psychological.
- Ignore the Tyranny of Pessimism August 24, 2021- Many investors fall victim to relentless media negativity. Instead, you should take advantage of lower stock prices and grow your wealth.
- This Company Crushed Expectations… and Handed Us a 40.4% Gain August 19, 2021- Technical trading can lead to big gains in a short time period... like this recent swing trade that delivered 40.4% in just 20 trading days.