Based in London, Nicholas Vardy is a widely recognized expert on quantitative trading systems, exchange-traded funds and global investing. An accomplished investment guru since 2005, Nicholas has several successful newsletters to his name. He has been a regular commentator on CNN International and Fox Business Network. He has also been cited in The Wall Street Journal, The Financial Times, Fox Business News, MarketWatch, Yahoo Finance, TheStreet and MSN Money Central.
Nicholas holds a B.A. and M.A. from Stanford University and a J.D. from Harvard Law School. He is a fellow at London’s Royal Society for the encouragement of Arts, Manufactures and Commerce, and Chatham House, the Royal Institute of International Affairs.
Nicholas launched his quant-based trading service, Oxford Swing Trader, in 2020. He also teams up with Alexander Green, writing for Liberty Through Wealth and The Oxford Communiqué.
Articles by Nicholas
- A Swing Trade With Massive Potential January 21, 2021- Today’s swing trade recommendation is growing sales despite the pandemic and expanding its international presence.
- Investing in the Strangest of Times January 19, 2021- The U.S. stock market is in a bubble as surely as the pope is Catholic. But there are three ways investors can survive (and thrive in) the precarious situation.
- The Bullish Case for Oil in 2021 January 14, 2021- 2020’s most hated asset now has the potential to bounce back... and become the most profitable investing opportunity of 2021.
- What the Bicycle Can Teach You About the Electric Vehicle Bubble January 12, 2021- It’s hard to imagine that something as ordinary as a bicycle would spark a genuine financial bubble. But the story is always the same...
- John Templeton’s Real Legacy Is Not His Fortune January 8, 2021- John Templeton’s investing prowess is legendary. But it’s his philosophy on life that is his most lasting legacy.
- How to Invest in the Time of “The Great Disconnect” January 5, 2021- There’s a massive gap between the currently optimistic market sentiment and the real economy. Here’s how to play it.
- Worried About a Market Crash? Here’s How to Profit December 29, 2020- Whether a market pullback is just jitters or the start of a bear market, you need to have a plan in place. These ETF trading strategies are a great place to start.
- The Single Most Important Quality of Successful Investors December 22, 2020- You might think the key to becoming a successful investor is studying modern financial theory. But really, the secret to wealth is more psychological.
- Are You Poorer Than the Average Frenchman? December 17, 2020- America is home to the richest people in the world. But the average American isn’t faring so well.
- How Warren Buffett Profited From China December 15, 2020- China has historically been a tough nut for investors to crack. But Warren Buffett figured it out.