Based in London, Nicholas Vardy is a widely recognized expert on quantitative trading systems, exchange-traded funds and global investing. An accomplished investment guru since 2005, Nicholas has several successful newsletters to his name. He has been a regular commentator on CNN International and Fox Business Network. He has also been cited in The Wall Street Journal, The Financial Times, Fox Business News, MarketWatch, Yahoo Finance, TheStreet and MSN Money Central.
Nicholas holds a B.A. and M.A. from Stanford University and a J.D. from Harvard Law School. He is a fellow at London’s Royal Society for the encouragement of Arts, Manufactures and Commerce, and Chatham House, the Royal Institute of International Affairs.
Nicholas teams up with Alexander Green, writing for Liberty Through Wealth and The Oxford Communiqué.
Articles by Nicholas
- It Doesn’t Take 10,000 Hours to Master the Craft of Investing May 19, 2022 - The old saying goes that it takes 10,000 hours of practice to master any skill. While this is true for some endeavors... investing is not one of them.
- An Open Letter to AMC Investors May 17, 2022 - AMC investors - self-proclaimed apes - lost a lot of money betting on the meme-stock poster child. It’s time they learned a lesson...
- A Quintessential Pandemic Stock Hits a 52-Week Low May 12, 2022 - While this online shopping platform rocketed 302% in 2020, its price has slid more than 60% year to date.
- The Remarkable Life of Putin’s No. 1 Enemy May 10, 2022 - Bill Browder isn’t your average Wall Street hedge fund manager. He’s a real-life hero dedicating his life to the pursuit of justice.
- Is Warren Buffett a Fraud? May 5, 2022 - Investing isn’t just a game of numbers. It’s also a game of luck. And according to the father of value investing, you just have to be lucky a few times.
- How to Profit From the Looming Collapse of China May 3, 2022 - China’s severe zero-COVID policy has caused irreversible damage to residents. Now its looming collapse may be set in stone.
- Two Giant Conglomerates Make One Messy Merger April 28, 2022 - As a product of two giant media conglomerates, this streaming service has unimaginable potential. But can it get its financials together?
- America’s Greatest Weapon April 27, 2022 - Hint: It’s not nuclear...
- The Most Important Rule for Investment Success April 26, 2022 - No matter your investment success, it’s important to always prepare for the worst. Most traders don’t follow this simple strategy, but they should.
- Why the Next Decade Belongs to “Hot Commodities” April 21, 2022 - As market volatility continues to sweep the nation, investors are wondering how they can boost their retirement savings. Luckily, Jim Rogers has the answer.