Based in London, Nicholas Vardy is a widely recognized expert on quantitative trading systems, exchange-traded funds and global investing. An accomplished investment guru since 2005, Nicholas has several successful newsletters to his name. He has been a regular commentator on CNN International and Fox Business Network. He has also been cited in The Wall Street Journal, The Financial Times, Fox Business News, MarketWatch, Yahoo Finance, TheStreet and MSN Money Central.
Nicholas holds a B.A. and M.A. from Stanford University and a J.D. from Harvard Law School. He is a fellow at London’s Royal Society for the encouragement of Arts, Manufactures and Commerce, and Chatham House, the Royal Institute of International Affairs.
Nicholas launched his quant-based trading service, Oxford Swing Trader, in 2020. He also teams up with Alexander Green, writing for Liberty Through Wealth and The Oxford Communiqué.
Articles by Nicholas
- Is This Bitcoin’s Last Gasp? June 10, 2021- Bitcoin is trading at nearly half its peak, and former President Trump recently called it “a scam.” Are these the final nails in Bitcoin’s coffin?
- Don’t Be an Ape! Follow This Rule June 8, 2021- More information doesn’t necessarily mean more wisdom, as evidenced by today’s newbie investors who are piling into meme stocks.
- Swing Trade Review: Booking Gains of 107% June 4, 2021- Subscribers booked an exciting gain on this recent swing trade recommendation.
- Everything You Want to Know About Cryptocurrencies… but Were Afraid to Ask June 1, 2021- Cryptocurrencies are everywhere these days, but many of us don’t understand them. Here’s everything you need to know about the crypto world.
- The Bitcoin Bust May 27, 2021- Cryptocurrencies are in a tailspin, and the Bitcoin bears are out in force. Here’s what investors need to know right now.
- How to Profit From the Buyback Bonanza of 2021 May 25, 2021- Blue chip companies are sitting on a huge pile of cash right now, leading to major share buybacks. Here’s how to take advantage of this trend...
- A Hot New Swing Trade May 20, 2021- Today’s swing trade recommendation capitalizes on a growing trend: the bull market in commodities.
- The Investment Case for Timber May 18, 2021- With lumber prices near record highs - and supplies remaining scarce - the investment case for timber has rarely been stronger than it is today.
- The Secrets of the Market Wizards May 13, 2021- Market wizards are the Michael Jordans and Tom Bradys of investing. They operate on a level none of us will ever reach, but there is still a lot they can teach us.
- Two Investment Strategies: Market vs. Moonshot May 11, 2021- A tiny percentage of companies account for all the market’s gains. So how should investors position themselves?