Based in London, Nicholas Vardy is a widely recognized expert on quantitative trading systems, exchange-traded funds and global investing. An accomplished investment guru since 2005, Nicholas has several successful newsletters to his name. He has been a regular commentator on CNN International and Fox Business Network. He has also been cited in The Wall Street Journal, The Financial Times, Fox Business News, MarketWatch, Yahoo Finance, TheStreet and MSN Money Central.
Nicholas holds a B.A. and M.A. from Stanford University and a J.D. from Harvard Law School. He is a fellow at London’s Royal Society for the encouragement of Arts, Manufactures and Commerce, and Chatham House, the Royal Institute of International Affairs.
Nicholas teams up with Alexander Green, writing for Liberty Through Wealth and The Oxford Communiqué.
Articles by Nicholas
- Life Lessons From a Visit to the Museum September 1, 2022 - Stanford psychologist Philip Zimbardo coined the term “time paradox.” He argues that how cultures relate to time reveals much about their relative success or failure...
- This Beverage Is the Secret Fuel of Capitalism August 30, 2022 - How to profit from the world’s coffee obsession...
- Is Global Investing Dead? August 25, 2022 - Have global stocks gone to the investment minor leagues for good?
- The Devil Is in the Details on the Global Prosperity Index August 23, 2022 - What makes the United States consistently fall behind on the Global Prosperity Index? Let's start with these shocking and embarrassing weaknesses...
- Economists Take on the Pursuit of Happiness August 18, 2022 - Economists have an interesting take on happiness...
- What Xerox Can Teach Today’s Tech Giants August 16, 2022 - Once you understand the arc of this story, you can make money from technology companies on the way up... and on the way down.
- Lessons From the Life of Charles Ponzi August 11, 2022 - Motivated by greed, some investors will always fall for the latest incarnation of a Ponzi scheme.
- How to Defend Capitalism at Cocktail Parties August 9, 2022 - Socialism may promise a utopia... But it takes capitalism to deliver it.
- What the Japanese Art Craze of the 1980s Can Teach Investors About NFTs August 4, 2022 - All eyes are on the nonfungible token (NFT) train... But remember that as sure as night follows day, every boom is followed by a bust.
- How to Profit From the Geography of Genius August 2, 2022 - Understanding the history of various golden ages helps you identify when and where the next ones are likely to occur.