Wednesday Wealth Recap
- Turn on the evening news, and chances are you’ll hear an unbalanced narrative on everything that’s wrong in the world. Alexander Green shares why this negative lens can have a major impact on your investment portfolio.
- If you follow the financial media, you’ve probably heard of Cathie Wood and Ark Invest. Every mom-and-pop investor wants to get in on their party, but Nicholas Vardy isn’t buying the recent rally and predicts a rocky road ahead.
- According to Chief Income Strategist Marc Lichtenfeld, Malcolm Gladwell’s book David and Goliath imparts some great lessons for small-budget investors. Learn how the little guy (or gal) can slay the Wall Street giant.
- There’s major growth happening in the cannabis industry, with global sales surging 48% last year. As Chief Trends Strategist Matthew Carr explains, there’s a good reason that the U.S. Marijuana Index is catapulting higher.
“You’ll never be done making mistakes, but you don’t have to make the stupid ones.”
– Alexander Green
Last week, Alexander Green was featured on The Charles Mizrahi Show.
If you’re not already familiar with Charles, allow me to give you a brief introduction…
Charles has nearly 40 years of experience as a floor trader, hedge fund manager and money manager on Wall Street. He currently writes Alpha Investor, one of America’s fastest-growing investment publications. He launched his podcast in December 2020.
In fact, Charles’ story has a lot in common with Alex’s… They both came from modest upbringings and went on to find outstanding success in the investing world. They both believe in the power of America as a land of opportunity.
Alex and Charles sat down (via Zoom, of course) for an exciting, in-depth conversation. As they discuss during their hour-long interview, they share a common goal: helping Americans tune out media negativity and get on track to achieve their dreams.
Charles asked Alex some tough questions, including…
- How did you get connected with Bill O’Reilly?
- Why is Main Street America attracted to your investment approach?
- What’s the No. 1 mistake that average investors make?
- If you could give investors one piece of advice, what would it be?
- What are your thoughts on bitcoin?
And much more…
I hope you’ll give it a listen and enjoy their discussion as much as I did.
Click here to watch Alex’s latest video update.