WEDNESDAY WEALTH RECAP
- Buybacks are back… but some politicians would rather they disappear. Matt Benjamin shares why you should take advantage of this simple strategy.
- While some critics would have you believe the era of globalization is dead, Nicholas Vardy proves it’s still alive and thriving.
- According to founder of Manward Press Andy Snyder, the best bet for providing younger generations with better opportunities isn’t giving them money… but giving them work.
Editor’s Note: In case you missed it…
Alexander Green recently went live with his latest venture. Join Alex and Bill O’Reilly virtually for America’s Financial Independence Day.
During this FREE event, you will discover a simple approach that can deliver more money, in a shorter period of time, than virtually any other strategy.
– Madeline St.Clair, Assistant Managing Editor
Oxford Club Members who subscribe to my newsletter and VIP Trading Research Services often ask this question: Who do you listen to?
Not other investment advisors, generally.
I prefer to do my own due diligence and reach my conclusions based on my research, plus 37 years of experience.
However, there are a few individuals who have taught me a lot and – indirectly – helped make my readers a lot of money.
One of them is Peter Diamandis.
Diamandis is not an economist, business analyst or stock picker.
He is an engineer, physician, entrepreneur and bestselling author with his finger on the pulse of dramatic innovations occurring in virtually every field today.
He is the founder and chairman of the X Prize Foundation, executive founder and director of Singularity University, co-founder of Zero Gravity Corporation, co-founder and vice chairman of Space Adventures, co-founder and chairman of Rocket Racing League, co-founder of International Space University, co-founder of Planetary Resources, co-founder of Celularity, founder of Students for the Exploration and Development of Space, and vice chairman and co-founder of Human Longevity Inc.
It’s hard to look at that list and not feel like a bit of an underachiever.
Diamandis is tied to developments taking place in biotechnology, cloud computing, networks, sensors, robotics, artificial intelligence, genetics, 3D printing, nanotechnology, blockchain, automated and virtual reality, and dozens of other fields.
Some call Diamandis a “techno-optimist.”
He believes that innovations in science, technology and medicine are leading us into an era of unprecedented prosperity.
I would call him a rational optimist.
Like me, he maintains a data-based optimism about the future.
While most people fret about failures, setbacks and even full-blown crises like the pandemic, Diamandis focuses on technological progress happening at an exponential rate.
And he expects it to accelerate in the months and years ahead, thanks to what he calls the “Six D’s.”
- Digitization. Communications, news, knowledge, photos, videos, music and much more now travel the world instantly.
- Deception. We don’t notice exponential growth in the digital realm because it is invisible to the naked eye. (But the impact is impossible to ignore.)
- Disruption. Digital technologies improve effectiveness and reduce costs, disrupting and transforming existing industries.
- Demonetization. As technology becomes cheaper, money becomes less of a factor. (You can already download limitless apps to access terabytes of information – and a multitude of services – at a cost approaching zero.)
- Dematerialization. Physical products that you used to buy – calculators, alarm clocks, CDs, DVDs, maps, GPS devices, radios, cameras, camcorders, voice recorders and much more – now sit on the smartphone in your pocket instead.
- Democracy. Once something is digitized, more people have access to it. Powerful technologies now belong to us all, not just governments, big business and the uber-wealthy.
What does all this have to do with making money in stocks?
If you want to generate higher returns in the market, stop trying to outguess the economy and the market. Instead, think about businesses.
Especially the great innovators.
For example, my subscribers have locked in double- or triple-digit profits on a range of companies in our portfolio.
We’re talking about cutting-edge companies that dominate their fields. But it’s not just the gee-whiz science that makes them attractive.
These tend to be businesses with double-digit sales growth, expanding market share, better-than-expected earnings, high returns on equity, new products and services, heavy institutional support, and strong technical indicators.
They lead the market in both profit growth and price action.
Just as importantly, they are also leading us – as Diamandis would concur – to a healthier, greener, safer, richer world.
These companies tend to be momentum stocks.
And if you want to boost your investment returns, make sure to include them in your portfolio.
In fact, you can find many of these companies in my VIP Trading Research Service The Momentum Alert. We’ve seen gains of 325% in 75 days… 549% in 41 days… and 854% in just 69 days.
In my service, I am actively trying to identify stocks that have unstoppable momentum driving them higher. This involves constant research.
And I’ve recently discovered what could be the single greatest path to bigger, faster gains. It all boils down to a specific “event” in a stock chart.
Studies have shown that these events could lead to long-term wins as big as 7,500% over 15 years and short-term wins as much as 1,100% in just four months.
And tomorrow, Thursday, June 9, at 8 p.m. ET, I will sit down with longtime Member of The Oxford Club Bill O’Reilly to discuss how this simple but powerful approach to investing could deliver more money, in a shorter period of time, than virtually any other strategy.
Join us on America’s Financial Independence Day</strong to learn how to maximize your profits.